re:beta needed

  • crowanimation
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2006
      i could have a look if you like.just e-mail it to me and i'll go
      through it.
    • Keikokin
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2006
        Hiya,
        This is my second request for a beta. I am having MUNDO problems with the current story "Double Trouble Deux" that I am posting. Despite having 2 beta's on this one, I am still getting notes about grammar, dialogue tags and commas. Please folks, I am getting desperate here.
        Keikokin

        The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now.

        - Bill Cosby
      • wolfsamiga
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2007
          I have written a short story that will eventually grow as time goes on
          but I would like a beta reader to review it. As stated will be an
          ongoing story mostly general love/hurt story.
        • spikeaddicted
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 30, 2007
            Hello all! I need a beta, preferably someone I can develop a
            relationship with, for several stories I have in progress. I really
            hate not having my work 'tested' by someone else to wrangle my grammar
            and also just make sure I haven't left out words or made leaps that
            don't work when someone who isn't the writer's brain reads it. :)

            Currently I have chapter/part 1 of a Radek/Ronon fic (G so far, doubt
            it will get above R) ready to go, a strange 'general' fic half-done
            and a McShep fic that is Rodney POV, mostly done. So far I am doubtful
            any of it will be NC-17, but I have written it before and I am sure it
            will come out of me again at some point, so I would be happy if a
            perspective beta was comfortable with that.

            spikeaddicted@...
            I can do AIM, Yahoo messenger, ICQ, etc if it's easier to talk that
            way. Usually I don't log-on just because I will spend all my time
            chatting.
          • stargateatlantisfan1978
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 7, 2007
              Hey,

              I'm looking for a beta who'd be in it for the long hual in a long term
              partnership. I need help with grammer and some spelling. Some help in
              characterization and in plots. Also someone to support and bounce idea
              off.

              Thanks
            • Zafra Davian
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 9, 2007
                This is my favorite type of relationship on the writing side, so I would be willing to give it a go with you. Warning, I am not always the fastest beta around. (As Kyn knows right now!) Unfortunately I run my own company and I am not online or available during the day. At night, though, I can make time for you on IM if necessary, or email back/forth and beta fiction, but not necessarily every day. (2 year old, too!) I'm looking for someone to do my fic, as well, but for some reason I've never gotten a bite. I guess I'll have to post the first few 'unbeta'd' and hope that triggers someone's interest!!

                If you can deal with the time terms,

                I'm looking for a beta who'd be in it for the long hual in a long term
                partnership. I need help with grammer and some spelling. Some help in
                characterization and in plots. Also someone to support and bounce idea
                off.

                Thanks

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Zafra Davian
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 9, 2007
                  whoops! LOL If you agree with the time terms, then just email me back!

                  (Life is crazy) Melody