Re: [wraithbeta] anyone need a beta?

  • Marian Irizarry
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
      Do you beta gen fics?

      I have one fic and it's currently on hold because the bunnies are on a midlife crisis. I have posted only 5 chapters, but all I need is a new set of eyes. Someone that can read those 5 chapters and honestly tell me if something works or not. That sort of thing...

      Let me know

      Belisse

      On 4/9/06, crowanimation <crowanimation@...> wrote:
      Hey anyone need a beta?I'm avalible to do some.I am not betaing for
      anyone right now so I can focus onany story that needs betaing.

      Friends tv show

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      Have hope, forget your insanity and live through the choices you make.
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/belisse/
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
        Hey!
        I have a Rodney/Ronon fic if you're interested. But I need to warn you, it's rated NC-17 and a deathfic.

        Anne

        crowanimation <crowanimation@...> a écrit :
        Hey anyone need a beta?I'm avalible to do some.I am not betaing for
        anyone right now so I can focus onany story that needs betaing.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.