anyone need a beta?

  • crowanimation
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
      Hey anyone need a beta?I'm avalible to do some.I am not betaing for
      anyone right now so I can focus onany story that needs betaing.
    • Marian Irizarry
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
        Do you beta gen fics?

        I have one fic and it's currently on hold because the bunnies are on a midlife crisis. I have posted only 5 chapters, but all I need is a new set of eyes. Someone that can read those 5 chapters and honestly tell me if something works or not. That sort of thing...

        Let me know

        Belisse

        On 4/9/06, crowanimation <crowanimation@...> wrote:
        Hey anyone need a beta?I'm avalible to do some.I am not betaing for
        anyone right now so I can focus onany story that needs betaing.

        Friends tv show

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Have hope, forget your insanity and live through the choices you make.
        http://www.livejournal.com/users/belisse/
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
          Hey!
          I have a Rodney/Ronon fic if you're interested. But I need to warn you, it's rated NC-17 and a deathfic.

          Anne

          crowanimation <crowanimation@...> a écrit :
          Hey anyone need a beta?I'm avalible to do some.I am not betaing for
          anyone right now so I can focus onany story that needs betaing.

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.