Newbie looking for a beta

  • sandjh
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 12:12 PM
      Hi all,

      I'm working on writing my first Atlantis fic and I need a beta reader.
      It is a Shepperd fic. Probably PG rating. I tend to have a problem
      with punctuation placement and changing tenses (past and present). So,
      I need someone to proofread and I'd also like constructive criticism,
      on characterisation, plot, science etc.

      I also need a beta who will push me to finish the story.

      Sandra
    • victoriaely
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 12:24 PM
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "sandjh" <sandjh@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I'm working on writing my first Atlantis fic and I need a beta reader.
        > It is a Shepperd fic. Probably PG rating. I tend to have a problem
        > with punctuation placement and changing tenses (past and present). So,
        > I need someone to proofread and I'd also like constructive criticism,
        > on characterisation, plot, science etc.
        >
        > I also need a beta who will push me to finish the story.
        >

        > Sandra

        I'd like to help :)
      • sandjh
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 1:31 PM
          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "victoriaely" <victoriaely@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "sandjh" <sandjh@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > I'm working on writing my first Atlantis fic and I need a beta
          reader.
          > > It is a Shepperd fic. Probably PG rating. I tend to have a
          problem
          > > with punctuation placement and changing tenses (past and
          present). So,
          > > I need someone to proofread and I'd also like constructive
          criticism,
          > > on characterisation, plot, science etc.
          > >
          > > I also need a beta who will push me to finish the story.
          > >

          > > Sandra
          > >

          > I'd like to help :)

          Thanks. I'm sending you an e-mail.

          Sandra