Re: access to websites

  • merlianne
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      Thanks for your quick reply.
      The only problem is that I'm accessing the sites from my PC at home
      and I haven't changed anything in my internet connections, not
      consciously that is.
      I've just deleted the temporary internet files but this shouldn't be
      a problem as I've done this many times before.
      Merle

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "reginabellatrix"

      www.area52hkh.net