Re: access to websites

  • reginabellatrix
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "merlianne" <merlianne@...> wrote:

      > Does anybody have problems entering the Area 52 website and
      > wraithbait.com ?
      > Area 52 gives me the following reply : Invalid URL: www.area52hkh.net
      > and
      > Wraitbait :Invalid URL: www.wraithbait.com
      > I've both sored in my favorites and have been using them for ages.
      > Any ideas. I'd appreciate them grately since I'm starting to have
      > withdrawhal symptoms
      >
      > Merle

      I've just been to both (also stored in my favourites) and didn't have
      any problems. You might want to check your internet connection and/or
      try restarting your computer. I've had similar error messages for
      different sites when I've been trying to access them from someplace
      where I know the internet/network connection is dodgy.

      Hope that helps.

      ~RB
    • Laryn
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        Agreed - they seem to come up fine.  I've included links to both sites just in case something's gone wrong with your Favorites list.

        Good luck,
        Laryn

        > Does anybody have problems entering the Area 52 website and
        > wraithbait.com ?
        > Area 52 gives me the following reply : Invalid URL: www.area52hkh.net
        > and
        > Wraitbait :Invalid URL: www.wraithbait.com
        > I've both sored in my favorites and have been using them for ages.
        > Any ideas. I'd appreciate them grately since I'm starting to have
        > withdrawhal symptoms
        >
        > Merle

        I've just been to both (also stored in my favourites) and didn't have
        any problems.  You might want to check your internet connection and/or
        try restarting your computer.  I've had similar error messages for
        different sites when I've been trying to access them from someplace
        where I know the internet/network connection is dodgy.

        Hope that helps.

        ~RB

      • merlianne
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
          Thanks for your quick reply.
          The only problem is that I'm accessing the sites from my PC at home
          and I haven't changed anything in my internet connections, not
          consciously that is.
          I've just deleted the temporary internet files but this shouldn't be
          a problem as I've done this many times before.
          Merle

          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "reginabellatrix"