access to websites

  • merlianne
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      Does anybody have problems entering the Area 52 website and
      wraithbait.com ?
      Area 52 gives me the following reply : Invalid URL: www.area52hkh.net
      and
      Wraitbait :Invalid URL: www.wraithbait.com
      I've both sored in my favorites and have been using them for ages.
      Any ideas. I'd appreciate them grately since I'm starting to have
      withdrawhal symptoms

      Merle
    • reginabellatrix
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "merlianne" <merlianne@...> wrote:

        > Does anybody have problems entering the Area 52 website and
        > wraithbait.com ?
        > Area 52 gives me the following reply : Invalid URL: www.area52hkh.net
        > and
        > Wraitbait :Invalid URL: www.wraithbait.com
        > I've both sored in my favorites and have been using them for ages.
        > Any ideas. I'd appreciate them grately since I'm starting to have
        > withdrawhal symptoms
        >
        > Merle

        I've just been to both (also stored in my favourites) and didn't have
        any problems. You might want to check your internet connection and/or
        try restarting your computer. I've had similar error messages for
        different sites when I've been trying to access them from someplace
        where I know the internet/network connection is dodgy.

        Hope that helps.

        ~RB
      • Laryn
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
          Agreed - they seem to come up fine.  I've included links to both sites just in case something's gone wrong with your Favorites list.

          Good luck,
          Laryn

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
            Thanks for your quick reply.
            The only problem is that I'm accessing the sites from my PC at home
            and I haven't changed anything in my internet connections, not
            consciously that is.
            I've just deleted the temporary internet files but this shouldn't be
            a problem as I've done this many times before.
            Merle

            --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "reginabellatrix"