In need of a quick beta

  • tyf87tv
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 11:36 AM
      If intrested could someone give two of my stories a quick look over
      for any possible grammar, spelling, puncuation etc, problems.

      Both stories are Sheppard/Weir. The first one is NC-17 and has a
      Language, adult themes, sexual situations, violence, non-con (heavy
      non-con)warning.

      The second is the sequel to the first is only PG-13 and doesn't really
      have any major warnings, maybe some language, but that's about it.