In Serious Need of a Beta. If you're a muse, even better.

  • jacks_chicita
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi, I'm Hannah. I'm working on a couple of SGA stories at
      Fanfiction.net. The Radio Diaries, How to Protect your Favorite
      Scientist, and A Week in Bed. I am having total melt-down on what to do
      next on any of them. If anyone could take a look at them, particularly
      The Radio Diaries because I'm having continuity issues with it, that'd
      be great.

      Thanks.

      Hannah Banana
    • fbutler87
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
        I can take a look at them, but I'm a slightly overscheduled college
        student, so I can't guarantee that I would be quick with helping.

        -Franki

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "jacks_chicita"