Anyone interested???

  • Natalie Ferris
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2005
      Hi : ) I have just written my first ever fanfic and I was wondering
      whether anyone would be interested in giving it read. Any feedback
      would be happily accepted. Its het and has adult themes nothing
      graphic. Cheers Nat
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2005
        Hi Nat,

        I'll take a look for you if you'd like :)

        Email it through to me..

        Linda

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Natalie Ferris"

      • nataliegrinceri@arach.net.au