In need of beta for a Het crackfic.

  • Belisse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      Is a crackfic, why do I need a beta for? you may ask, well my grammar
      sometimes suck. Is a parody, making the SGA characters act as if it
      were a soap opera.

      Currently I have 4 chapters posted and is a WIP. But if you don't like
      WIP, I can settle for someone to fix only the first four chapters.
      Also, something really important, whoever is willing to give this drug
      induced fic a try must have in mind that the narration of the fic is a
      bit different. The narrator is portrayed as another character, like
      in the George of the Jungle movie.

      It's a het fic, the pairings are ; Shep/Weir, Ronon/Teyla, Shep/Teyla,
      Weir/Caldwell, Beckett/Cadman, Rodney/Cadman, and slight Weir/Simon
      and Weir/Rodney. There is no graphic anything, only the suggestion of
      some freaky/kinky things. They're very subtle, and possibly sugar
      coated, but still there.

      Anyways, if someone is interested please email me off list.

      Thanks
      Belisse