Re: [wraithbeta] long Sheppard-McKay fic

  • Linnea H
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2006
      Thanks for the offer.  I think I'm good for now, but that will depend if the people already beta-ing get back to me soon =).

      Linnea

      On 3/28/06, Sky <winabego120@...> wrote:
      if your still looking i'll have a go at it.
      m.t. sky

      If you love someone, set them free; if they come home, set them on fire.

      I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

      what is the plural of hell of a guy? hells of guys?

      i never eat sushi. i have trouble eating things that are mearly unconscious.

      Just think, right now as you read this, some guy somewhere is gettin' ready to hang himself.

      Slap a dead person.

      the reason they call it the American dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

      all sayings by George Carlin from his book Brain Droppings

      Reality tv shows Friends tv show

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS