long Sheppard-McKay fic

  • Linnea H
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2006
      Hi--

      I'm looking for a beta for a 16K-word doppelganger fic. Sheppard/McKay x2, rated PG-13. I have one person to look at it already but it is long and complicated enough I think I'd like some other sets of eyes on it.

      Thanks in advance!
      Linnea
    • fbutler87
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2006
        I could look at it for you, but I'm a college student swamped with
        work, so I wouldn't be able to give you feedback until around the
        middle of next week. E-mail it to me if that works for you.

        -Francesca

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Linnea H" <linneah@...> wrote:

        > Hi--
        >
        > I'm looking for a beta for a 16K-word doppelganger fic.
        Sheppard/McKay x2,
        > rated PG-13. I have one person to look at it already but it is long
        and
        > complicated enough I think I'd like some other sets of eyes on it.
        >
        > Thanks in advance!
        > Linnea

      • Sky
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2006
          if your still looking i'll have a go at it.
          m.t. sky

          If you love someone, set them free; if they come home, set them on fire.

          I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

          what is the plural of hell of a guy? hells of guys?

          i never eat sushi. i have trouble eating things that are mearly unconscious.

          Just think, right now as you read this, some guy somewhere is gettin' ready to hang himself.

          Slap a dead person.

          the reason they call it the American dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

          all sayings by George Carlin from his book Brain Droppings

        • Linnea H
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2006
            Thanks for the offer.  I think I'm good for now, but that will depend if the people already beta-ing get back to me soon =).

            Linnea

            On 3/28/06, Sky <winabego120@...> wrote:
            if your still looking i'll have a go at it.
            m.t. sky

            If you love someone, set them free; if they come home, set them on fire.

            I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

            what is the plural of hell of a guy? hells of guys?

            i never eat sushi. i have trouble eating things that are mearly unconscious.

            Just think, right now as you read this, some guy somewhere is gettin' ready to hang himself.

            Slap a dead person.

            the reason they call it the American dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

            all sayings by George Carlin from his book Brain Droppings

            Reality tv shows Friends tv show

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS