need beta

  • babsji5
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2005
      lol. i need someone to proof read, and critique if at all possible. or
      even just to say it don't make no sense.
      babs
    • Cyndi B
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2005
        could you possibly give a little more detail about what you're writing?
      • babsji5
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2005
          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Cyndi B" <custardpringle@y...> wrote:

          > could you possibly give a little more detail about what you're writing?

          a better question might be what am i not working on? i have a
          andromeda/SG-1 crossover i really need to finish.9down the rabbit
          hole) a hallowen story in SGA 'verse (eleven a secret that will never
          be told) a couple of challenges and drabble for SGA. i don't do slash,
          and rarely smut, even though my mind does play in the gutter. mostly
          humorous stuff, but i have been trying angst. which i find kind of
          difficult. if you're interested, let me know.
          babs