Anyone interested???

  • Natalie Ferris
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2005
      Hi : ) I have just written my first ever fanfic and I was wondering
      whether anyone would be interested in giving it read. Any feedback
      would be happily accepted. Its het and has adult themes nothing
      graphic. Cheers Nat
    • Natalie Ferris
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2005
          Hi Nat,

          I'll take a look for you if you'd like :)

          Email it through to me..

          Linda

          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Natalie Ferris"

        • nataliegrinceri@arach.net.au