Gen, PG.....desperately need beta

  • Rosalie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
      I'm in desperate need of a beta for a story that was posted but upon
      archiving many errors were pointed out. I'm looking for someone
      willing to read it over after I've gone through it again myself.

      There's no pairing and it's 15 pages long if you go by the spacings
      needed for wraithbait.

      Rosalie
    • victoriaely
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2006
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Rosalie" <feline_feral@...> wrote:

        > I'm in desperate need of a beta for a story that was posted but upon
        > archiving many errors were pointed out. I'm looking for someone
        > willing to read it over after I've gone through it again myself.
        >
        > There's no pairing and it's 15 pages long if you go by the spacings
        > needed for wraithbait.
        >
        > Rosalie

        I'd like to do it, if you haven't found someone else :)