Beta Needed

  • Kez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2006
      Hey,

      So... I need a beta. It is for a McKay/Zelenka fic. So far it's about
      2000 words and I expect that to at least double if not triple before
      it's finished. I need someone who can do grammar/spelling, someone who
      preferably can be available to just bounce ideas off, to tell me 'omg
      what are you crazy get rid of that' or whatever the case may be... I
      don't really want to go too deeply into what the plot is, but basically
      its starts at the end of trinity and runs through instinct and
      conversion...ish... it's pretty much AU in that while canon events do
      happen, they happen somewhat differently than in the show. It's most
      definietely angsty and possibly going to get a little dark.

      If anyone can help I'd like, love you forever. My email is: kez_fic(at)
      hotmail.com, my msn is:kerry_louise_eddlestone(at)hotmail.com

      Thanks,
      Kez
    • rock4eva2001
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2006
        I have a shep/mckay fic that needs to be looked over. I will be very
        grateful for any help people can give me.