Re: [wraithbeta] New poll for wraithbeta

  • Withheld Withheld
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7 3:15 PM
      I agree, I don't read any gen or het, but they should be included. Also more slash pairings and threesomes.

      Alyse <alyseci5@...> wrote:
      There should probably be het and gen categories too, since this isn't
      a slash only list.

      Just like Wraithbait (the archive) it's an all genre list and I'd
      really hate for any of our members who aren't slashers to feel
      unwelcome.

      Personally, I'm an anything goes kind of gal :)  So where are my
      threesomes?  ::pouty look::

      --
      love and Thorntons' chocolates

      Al

                  unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind.co.uk

      On Yahoo!7
      Desperate Housewives: Sneak peeks, recaps and more.