Re: [wraithbeta] New poll for wraithbeta

  • Alyse
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
      There should probably be het and gen categories too, since this isn't
      a slash only list.

      Just like Wraithbait (the archive) it's an all genre list and I'd
      really hate for any of our members who aren't slashers to feel
      unwelcome.

      Personally, I'm an anything goes kind of gal :) So where are my
      threesomes? ::pouty look::

      --
      love and Thorntons' chocolates

      Al

      unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind.co.uk
    • Withheld Withheld
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
        I agree, I don't read any gen or het, but they should be included. Also more slash pairings and threesomes.

        Alyse <alyseci5@...> wrote:
        There should probably be het and gen categories too, since this isn't
        a slash only list.

        Just like Wraithbait (the archive) it's an all genre list and I'd
        really hate for any of our members who aren't slashers to feel
        unwelcome.

        Personally, I'm an anything goes kind of gal :)  So where are my
        threesomes?  ::pouty look::

        On 3/7/06, Emily Nelson <emdorsai@...> wrote:

        > I agree that there should be an other category.  Radek is mentioned
        > nowhere on the poll and Shepherd/Zelenka is my favorite male slash pairing.

        --
        love and Thorntons' chocolates

        Al

                    unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind.co.uk

        On Yahoo!7
        Desperate Housewives: Sneak peeks, recaps and more.