Re: [wraithbeta] New poll for wraithbeta

  • Emily Nelson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7 10:00 AM
      I agree that there should be an other category. Radek is mentioned
      nowhere on the poll and Shepherd/Zelenka is my favorite male slash pairing.

      Slade, Penny wrote:

      >Shouldn't there be an 'other' category here? I love McShep but it is not necessarily my fave which is not on this list. :(
      >
      >What is your favourite male slash pairing?
      >
      > o Sheppard/McKay
      > o Sheppard/Beckett
      > o Sheppard/Ford
      > o Sheppard/Ronon
      > o Beckett/McKay

      Emily Nelson "kensieg" aka "bookjunkie"
    • Alyse
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7 10:35 AM
        There should probably be het and gen categories too, since this isn't
        a slash only list.

        Just like Wraithbait (the archive) it's an all genre list and I'd
        really hate for any of our members who aren't slashers to feel
        unwelcome.

        Personally, I'm an anything goes kind of gal :) So where are my
        threesomes? ::pouty look::

        --
        love and Thorntons' chocolates

        Al

        unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind.co.uk
      • Withheld Withheld
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7 3:15 PM
          I agree, I don't read any gen or het, but they should be included. Also more slash pairings and threesomes.

          Alyse <alyseci5@...> wrote:
          There should probably be het and gen categories too, since this isn't
          a slash only list.

          Just like Wraithbait (the archive) it's an all genre list and I'd
          really hate for any of our members who aren't slashers to feel
          unwelcome.

          Personally, I'm an anything goes kind of gal :)  So where are my
          threesomes?  ::pouty look::

          On 3/7/06, Emily Nelson <emdorsai@...> wrote:

          > I agree that there should be an other category.  Radek is mentioned
          > nowhere on the poll and Shepherd/Zelenka is my favorite male slash pairing.

          --
          love and Thorntons' chocolates

          Al

                      unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind.co.uk

          On Yahoo!7
          Desperate Housewives: Sneak peeks, recaps and more.