Re: [wraithbeta] Beta reader needed

  • Ibroe Alkadri
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2006

      I would be glad to help.

      No problem.

      Ibroe

      http://yp.lycos.com

    • Anne
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
        Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett & McKay/Ronon
        fics. All adult rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
        grammar/spelling/punctuation checks.

        Hope to hear from you guys

        Anne
      • Anne
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2007
          Hi everyone, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Sheppard fics.
          All NC-17 rated. I Need help mostly with grammar/spelling/punctuation
          checks.

          Hope to hear from you guys

          Anne Isabelle