Beta reader needed

  • angela8750
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hi I am currently in the process of writing my first fic and need a
      beta reader. It is an AU fic, with Shep whumping, and Shep/McKay
      angst. It is currently 6 chapters long and about 7000 words, not yet
      finished.

      My punctuation sucks and I would also be grateful for any constructive
      criticism.
    • victoriaely
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2006
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "angela8750" <angela8750@...> wrote:

        > Hi I am currently in the process of writing my first fic and need a
        > beta reader. It is an AU fic, with Shep whumping, and Shep/McKay
        > angst. It is currently 6 chapters long and about 7000 words, not yet
        > finished.
        >
        > My punctuation sucks and I would also be grateful for any constructive
        > criticism.

        I can do it if you like :)
      • Ibroe Alkadri
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2006

          I would be glad to help.

          No problem.

          Ibroe

          http://yp.lycos.com

        • Anne
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
            Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett & McKay/Ronon
            fics. All adult rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
            grammar/spelling/punctuation checks.

            Hope to hear from you guys

            Anne
          • Anne
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 28, 2007
              Hi everyone, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Sheppard fics.
              All NC-17 rated. I Need help mostly with grammar/spelling/punctuation
              checks.

              Hope to hear from you guys

              Anne Isabelle