Beta needed, slash, R-rating

  • Bethany
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 3:21 PM
      I just need someone to proofread my story; it's slash but nothing
      adult or hardcore (the R rating is to be on the safe side).

      It's just a goofy piece I wrote up for a challenge and I know it's
      full of random grammar stuff that spell check just won't pick up. Any
      help would be great on pointing them out for me.

      If you need any more information before signing on feel free to ask.

      Thanks! *grins* *waves*
    • Ibroe Alkadri
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 12:04 AM
        Hello