Re: Beta - Akkera Maa/AMI

  • minkaamarra
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2005
      uhm, where did you send it too? OR I just mist it.. because, frankly,
      I am new at this whole Yahoo mailinglist thing and I have no clue what
      to do where...

      Yes, I will be still avaiable for beta, just mail me than.

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "J.J. Cheshire"
      <FourSilverArrows@a...> wrote:

      > Hi, AMI!
      >
      > I was wondering if I sent your story file back correctly. I sent it on
      > the 15th and I was wondering what you thought about my beta skills.
      > Such as they are!
      >
      > LOL
      >
      > On my stuff that I was going to send you on Monday -- I decided that it
      > needed a total rewrite. I've scrapped what I had and I've started all
      > over again.
      >
      > The narrative wasn't working at all and I just couldn't seem to get
      > across what I wanted.
      >
      > <sigh!>
      >
      > Are you still available to beta if I ever do get the story more up to
      > par?
      >
      > It might be a few weeks.
      >
      > Jessie Jane
      > FourSilverArrows@a...
      > foursilverarrows@y...
      >

      > --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, Akkera Maa <minkaamarra@y...> wrote:
      > > Well if you don't want to, have fun reading my fic
      > > anyway.There are 99 more to come - due to the
      > > fanfic100 challenge and I am still in need to find
      > > someone for the other 99 stories so tell me what you
      > > think!!
      > >
      > > Jeez I am babbling now!
      > >
      > > Anyway! Thank you...
      > > AMI

    • J.J. Cheshire
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 20, 2005
        Hi, AMI:

        I'm sorry! I should have contacted you earlier and asked how you
        wanted me to return the file to you or if you had received it!

        I sent the file offlist to your yahoo e-mail address.

        The Subject line was: Hide & Seek with shooting starts - Jessie Jane.

        I can resend it again if you need me to. Just tell me what e-mail
        address you want me to use so you can see if it shows up.

        Jessie Jane
        FourSilverArrows@...