Re: [wraithbeta] Need Beta for a McKay-centric fic

  • Laryn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      I would like to help. :)  Email to aleirian@...
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:59 PM
      Subject: [wraithbeta] Need Beta for a McKay-centric fic

      Hi,

      I've tried something different (for me) and written a McKay-centric
      gen-fic; there is whumpage, some h/c, maybe a (very)little angst.
      Usually I write from a Sheppard POV, so I am very nervous about this.

      Besides the usual grammar, typo, "I'd change that if I were you", I
      want to know if my McKay sounds like the "real" McKay. Too overdone?
      Too mild?  Boring!? I want honesty.

      If you want to take a look at this for me, let me know.

      Thanks,
      ga unicorn (Cassandra)