Re: [wraithbeta] Opinions on Rodney post-Allies fic (Gen)

  • Laryn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      I can look too, if you still need readers opinions. Email to aleirian@...

      Laryn
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:08 AM
      Subject: [wraithbeta] Opinions on Rodney post-Allies fic (Gen)

      I'm after opinions on a fic, rather than a beta, but if you feel like
      pointing out grammatical and spelling errors along the way feel free
      to do so.
      It's a 2000 word gen fic following on from the events in Allies. It's
      dark and includes drug use/torture. I've had two people look at it but
      I'm still unhappy with it, it's very similar to the first draft I
      wrote of the story and I still feel that there is room to hack large
      rubbishy bits out of it although I'm not quite sure where from. If you
      can help please email me - I really want to get this fic off my hard
      drive and posted soon otherwise it may just stagnate there for
      eternity.