Beta for Black And White

  • Jayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      The long suffering Alyse at Wraithbait has suggested that I get a beta
      for my ongoing fic "Black and White" which is being posted at
      Wraithbait and Fanfiction. Reviewing the random way in which I've been
      applying the rules of grammar and punctuation I have to agree with her!
      So if there are any grammar/punctuation whizz's out there who can
      ignore the fact that the story is British English (and I've had
      trouble elsewhere with that!) I would be most grateful.
      There are five chapters needing to be betaed and three more still
      being written.

      Jayne