Rodney characterisation beta

  • bunny.fics
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2006
      I've got a short piece, Rodney's POV on his unrequtied feeling for
      John and Carson. Pre-slash (hopefully to be resolved later) just his
      thoughts, feelings and insecurities. I could really do with a reader
      to tell me if it sounds OK, or is completely off the mark.

      Thanks
    • victoriaely
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2006
        I'd like to do it!