RE: [wraithbeta] Re: beta reader needed

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
      Thanks for your offer but i have beta readers already. Unless you want to help me with my SG-1 fic.

      Anne

      princessangelwings9 <angelwings9@...> a écrit :
      hi,
      i'll be your beta. if you like.

      Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.

    • Anne
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2007
        Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett &
        McKay/Beckett/Sheppard fics. All adult rated. I mostly need someone
        that can do the grammar/spelling/punctuation checks. hope to hear from
        you guys :)

        Anne
      • Anne
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
          Hi, I'm looking for a beta for my McShep stories. As English isn't my
          first language I'd really appreciate if someone could check out the
          grammar, punctuation and spelling before I post them on Wraithbait.
          Please feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in beta reading.

          Thanks so much!

          Anne

          PS: you can read my stories on Wraithbait. Search for anne isabelle
          stories.
        • Zafra Davian
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
            I would be happy to beta for you. Just send me an email and let me see what you need!

            Zafra