beta needed!

  • princessangelwings9
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
      hello,
      ok so actually i dont really know what a beta does (i asume its prof
      reading) and i need one. i will also be very happy to do the same for
      anyone else, anything to get a fix!
      constructive criticsm more that welcome. shep/mckay pre-slash is my
      thing to write but will read the lot!
    • victoriaely
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "princessangelwings9"
        <angelwings9@...> wrote:

        > hello,
        > ok so actually i dont really know what a beta does (i asume its prof
        > reading) and i need one. i will also be very happy to do the same for
        > anyone else, anything to get a fix!
        > constructive criticsm more that welcome. shep/mckay pre-slash is my
        > thing to write but will read the lot!

        I'd like to read your story. Just send me an email and we'll discuss
        this more :)
      • Anthony Docimo
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
          >From: "princessangelwings9" <>
          >To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [wraithbeta] beta needed!
          >Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:57:58 -0000
          >
          >hello,

          hi

          >ok so actually i dont really know what a beta does (i asume its prof
          >reading)

          yep.

          checking for typo(e)s, seeing how well the words flow, looking for
          continuity (both in-story & in-series)...things like that.

          >and i need one. i will also be very happy to do the same for
          >anyone else, anything to get a fix!

          if I need one soon, you'll hear from me.
          :)