No more for a while! Please!

  • Lorelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Sorry that it's got to the point that I have to post this...

      But please, no more requests for at least a few weeks. Actually,
      it'll take me that long to clear out what I've got, so no more until
      the end of the month. Sorry, again.

      In the last two months, there was a forty-eight hour period (just
      after Christmas) where my inbox was empty of requests - but that's
      it. I've spent almost every spare minute beta'ing. I guess it's my
      own fault, I did put myself out there, but there are a few who have
      perhaps overused the offer a little. I'll finish what I've got, but
      it's got to the point that when I do do something for myself,
      I hurry, hurry, hurry... Because I know everyone else is waiting on
      me. And then I feel guilty, and there's no fun in any of it
      anymore...

      This post is slightly off-topic, but please, Group Moderators, I beg
      you not to delete it. I'm getting way beyond desperate here.

      Thankyou all for your faith in me, but I really need some time of my
      own. I'm not gone, just taking a break.