Re: Rodney/John NC-17

  • dannylover934
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
      I'm always willing to beta. What is it specifically do you want done?
      Some people just want to have grammar and spelling checked and some
      people want the overall flow of the story.

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "rachelfischer01"
      <rachelfischer01@m...> wrote:

      > Hey, I have a John/Rodney fic, rated nc-17 if anyone is willing
      > please?! Thank you.

    • rachelfischer01
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
        Hey,

        I usually have people do it all, grammer, spelling, flow.

        If your up for it I'd really appriciate it.

        Rachel

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "dannylover934"
        <dannylover934@y...> wrote:

        > I'm always willing to beta. What is it specifically do you want
        done?
        > Some people just want to have grammar and spelling checked and
        some
        > people want the overall flow of the story.
        >

        > --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "rachelfischer01"
        > <rachelfischer01@m...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey, I have a John/Rodney fic, rated nc-17 if anyone is willing
        > > please?! Thank you.

      • dannylover934
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
          Sure, I'm up for it. Just send the stories to my email and I will
          send them back as soon as possible.