Rodney/John NC-17

  • rachelfischer01
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hey, I have a John/Rodney fic, rated nc-17 if anyone is willing
      please?! Thank you.
    • dannylover934
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
        I'm always willing to beta. What is it specifically do you want done?
        Some people just want to have grammar and spelling checked and some
        people want the overall flow of the story.

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "rachelfischer01"
        <rachelfischer01@m...> wrote:

        > Hey, I have a John/Rodney fic, rated nc-17 if anyone is willing
        > please?! Thank you.

      • rachelfischer01
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
          Hey,

          I usually have people do it all, grammer, spelling, flow.

          If your up for it I'd really appriciate it.

          Rachel

          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "dannylover934"
          <dannylover934@y...> wrote:

          > I'm always willing to beta. What is it specifically do you want
          done?
          > Some people just want to have grammar and spelling checked and
          some
          > people want the overall flow of the story.
          >

          > --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "rachelfischer01"
          > <rachelfischer01@m...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey, I have a John/Rodney fic, rated nc-17 if anyone is willing
          > > please?! Thank you.

        • dannylover934
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
            Sure, I'm up for it. Just send the stories to my email and I will
            send them back as soon as possible.