New and in need of a beta reader

  • elle2draig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hi everybody

      I'm Elle and I'd really appreciate if somebody could read my first fic
      and give me some feedback!

      It's a NC-17 Rodney/John fic. As english isn't my first language I'd
      really appreciate if somebody could check the grammar and spelling,
      and of course anything else that needs changing.

      Thank you,
      Elle
    • bunny.fics
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2006
        Don't know if you're still looking for a beta, but if you are I'd be
        happy to help. I already beta for someone who's not English, so I'
        happy with sorting out changes in expression etc.

        JUst let me know if you want me!