Requesting a beta for Ronon/Weir, possible G-rated to possible NC17

  • esclavo_de_tu_piel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      I'm looking for a beta who doesn't mind reading a fic with a
      Ronon/Weir pairing, right now I'm almost done with writing it but I
      might keep it as a one-shot or turn it into a chapter fic. I want my
      beta to proofread it because I always make a lot of past-tense errors
      also since Ronon is a character that hasn't been fully developed yet I
      would like my beta to recommend anything that would keep him in
      character.

      Thanks!