Beta needed, gen and slash fics

  • mistokitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2005
      Okay, so I signed up for the fanfic100 challenge over on LJ (yeah, I
      don't know what I was thinking either) and I would like someone who's
      willing to check over several short ficlets. Mostly just need a
      proofreader for grammer and punctuation, but any constructive
      critisism is more then welcome.

      My character focus for the challenge is Atlantis herself, so most of
      the fics will be centered around the city being a sentient lifeform,
      with some variation. A great deal of them will be gen, but I'm a
      Sheppard/McKay slasher, so that pairing is bound to pop up from time
      to time as well.

      I only have four of the fics finished thus far, and they're all pretty
      short. Future fics may be slightly longer. If anybody is willing to
      help out I'd be eternally grateful, it's few and far between that I
      post fic publicly, so I'm a little bit nervous.

      Easiest way to reach me is MistoKitt@... or user kitt on LJ.

      --Misto
    • troublesomeworry
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2005
        Hey,

        I'm more than willing to help with the typos and such. Just drop me a
        line.

        Angela :D