looking for a beta

  • elfavy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hey ya'll,
      I'm a newbie here and am looking for someone to beta a short drabble centering on
      Kavanagh. I know, he's not the most likeable of characters but it was in my head and I
      can't get it out. I'm pretty much looking for any sort of criticism or help.
    • victoriaely
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2006
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "elfavy" <elfavy@g...> wrote:

        > Hey ya'll,
        > I'm a newbie here and am looking for someone to beta a short
        drabble centering on
        > Kavanagh. I know, he's not the most likeable of characters but it
        was in my head and I
        > can't get it out. I'm pretty much looking for any sort of criticism
        or help.

        I'd be happy to help. Beta-ed some Kavanagh lately, so I'm in the
        right mood :)