Beta needed for gen fic; preferably one willing to critique style

  • fbutler87
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2006
      I need a beta reader for at least one, possibly more, Rodney-Teyla
      friendship fic. My dialogue's a bit flat and I haven't found Rodney's
      voice yet, so anyone who can help me perk up the dialouge would be
      much beloved.

      -Francesca
    • Helen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2006
        Oh I have Rodney's voice lodged in my head. I'll take it for you.

        Email me helen@...

        Helen