Re: [wraithbeta] Re: beta reader needed

  • Laryn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 13, 2006
      I keep volunteering, just havne't had anyone take me up on anything yet. :)  Be happy to help.
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
        hi,
        i'll be your beta. if you like.
      • Anne
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
          Thanks for your offer but i have beta readers already. Unless you want to help me with my SG-1 fic.

          Anne

          princessangelwings9 <angelwings9@...> a écrit :
          hi,
          i'll be your beta. if you like.

          Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.

        • Anne

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
              Hi, I'm looking for a beta for my McShep stories. As English isn't my
              first language I'd really appreciate if someone could check out the
              grammar, punctuation and spelling before I post them on Wraithbait.
              Please feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in beta reading.

              Thanks so much!

              Anne

              PS: you can read my stories on Wraithbait. Search for anne isabelle
              stories.
            • Zafra Davian
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
                I would be happy to beta for you. Just send me an email and let me see what you need!

                Zafra