Re: beta reader needed

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 12, 2006
      I have found my McKay/Beckett beta reader, but if you're interested
      by a SG-1 fic (J/D/T), let me know.
      Thanks.

      Anne

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 13, 2006
        I keep volunteering, just havne't had anyone take me up on anything yet. :)  Be happy to help.
        I have found my McKay/Beckett beta reader, but if you're interested
        by a SG-1 fic (J/D/T), let me know.
        Thanks.

        Anne

        >   Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett fics. All
        adult
        >   rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
        >   grammar/spelling/punctuation checks.
        >
        >   hope to hear from you guys :)
        >
        >   Anne

        of Service.

        -----------

      • princessangelwings9
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
          hi,
          i'll be your beta. if you like.
        • Anne
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
            Thanks for your offer but i have beta readers already. Unless you want to help me with my SG-1 fic.

            Anne

            princessangelwings9 <angelwings9@...> a écrit :
            hi,
            i'll be your beta. if you like.

            Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.

          • Anne

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
                Hi, I'm looking for a beta for my McShep stories. As English isn't my
                first language I'd really appreciate if someone could check out the
                grammar, punctuation and spelling before I post them on Wraithbait.
                Please feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in beta reading.

                Thanks so much!

                Anne

                PS: you can read my stories on Wraithbait. Search for anne isabelle
                stories.
              • Zafra Davian
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
                  I would be happy to beta for you. Just send me an email and let me see what you need!

                  Zafra