Re: [wraithbeta] beta reader needed

  • Laryn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 12, 2006
      I can help out. :)
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Anne
      Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 5:05 AM
      Subject: [wraithbeta] beta reader needed

      Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett fics. All adult
      rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
      grammar/spelling/punctuation checks.

      hope to hear from you guys :)

      Anne

    • Anne
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 12, 2006
        I have found my McKay/Beckett beta reader, but if you're interested
        by a SG-1 fic (J/D/T), let me know.
        Thanks.

        Anne

        > Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett fics. All
        adult
        > rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
        > grammar/spelling/punctuation checks.
        >
        > hope to hear from you guys :)
        >
        > Anne

        of Service.

        -----------

      • Laryn
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 13, 2006
          I keep volunteering, just havne't had anyone take me up on anything yet. :)  Be happy to help.
          I have found my McKay/Beckett beta reader, but if you're interested
          by a SG-1 fic (J/D/T), let me know.
          Thanks.

          Anne

          >   Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett fics. All
          adult
          >   rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
          >   grammar/spelling/punctuation checks.
          >
          >   hope to hear from you guys :)
          >
          >   Anne

          of Service.

          -----------

        • princessangelwings9
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
            hi,
            i'll be your beta. if you like.
          • Anne
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
              Thanks for your offer but i have beta readers already. Unless you want to help me with my SG-1 fic.

              Anne

              princessangelwings9 <angelwings9@...> a écrit :
              hi,
              i'll be your beta. if you like.

              Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.

            • Anne

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
                  Hi, I'm looking for a beta for my McShep stories. As English isn't my
                  first language I'd really appreciate if someone could check out the
                  grammar, punctuation and spelling before I post them on Wraithbait.
                  Please feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in beta reading.

                  Thanks so much!

                  Anne

                  PS: you can read my stories on Wraithbait. Search for anne isabelle
                  stories.
                • Zafra Davian
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
                    I would be happy to beta for you. Just send me an email and let me see what you need!

                    Zafra