beta reader needed

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 12, 2006
      Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett fics. All adult
      rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
      grammar/spelling/punctuation checks.

      hope to hear from you guys :)

      Anne
    • Laryn

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 12, 2006
          I have found my McKay/Beckett beta reader, but if you're interested
          by a SG-1 fic (J/D/T), let me know.
          Thanks.

          Anne

          > Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett fics. All
          adult
          > rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
          > grammar/spelling/punctuation checks.
          >
          > hope to hear from you guys :)
          >
          > Anne

          of Service.

          -----------

        • Laryn
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 13, 2006
            I keep volunteering, just havne't had anyone take me up on anything yet. :)  Be happy to help.
            I have found my McKay/Beckett beta reader, but if you're interested
            by a SG-1 fic (J/D/T), let me know.
            Thanks.

            Anne

            >   Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett fics. All
            adult
            >   rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
            >   grammar/spelling/punctuation checks.
            >
            >   hope to hear from you guys :)
            >
            >   Anne

            of Service.

            -----------

          • princessangelwings9
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
              hi,
              i'll be your beta. if you like.
            • Anne
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
                Thanks for your offer but i have beta readers already. Unless you want to help me with my SG-1 fic.

                Anne

                princessangelwings9 <angelwings9@...> a écrit :
                hi,
                i'll be your beta. if you like.

                Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.

              • Anne

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
                    Hi, I'm looking for a beta for my McShep stories. As English isn't my
                    first language I'd really appreciate if someone could check out the
                    grammar, punctuation and spelling before I post them on Wraithbait.
                    Please feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in beta reading.

                    Thanks so much!

                    Anne

                    PS: you can read my stories on Wraithbait. Search for anne isabelle
                    stories.
                  • Zafra Davian
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
                      I would be happy to beta for you. Just send me an email and let me see what you need!

                      Zafra