beta required~~

  • D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      Hi *waves* I'm new with my first SGA fic. It's gen, a scene between
      Ronon, Caldwell, rating PG, I think. I already had someone beta who
      made several great suggestions, & pointed out several mistakes. Though
      there was a question on a couple of things (that might be a cultural
      grammatical difference, Australia/US, I'm not sure)

      Anyhoo, I tweaked it some more. Basically I'd love a second pair of
      eyes for grammar, dialog, etc... I'm pretty tough skinned, so I
      honestly don't mind the red ;-)

      Ta Denyce