Beta (possibly a temp) needed for "Goodbye McKay"

  • the_dark_light
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
      I'm currently writing the story "Goodbye McKay" on Wraithbait.
      Unfortunately I seem to have misplaced my beta reader (haven't heard
      from rodlox so I guess his status is currently MIA?)

      Anyway, I have some development which I need to check (for the usual
      spelling, grammer, structure, style as well as checking whether the
      idea for the latest chapter is any good).

      As I mentioned earlier, it is for Goodbye McKay (not sure if anyone
      reads it). For those not familiar with it, it is a dark, angsty story
      about McKay and the Genii (is also a McWeir story, but slightly)

      I'd also like suggestions for whether or not it falls under any other
      genres.

      the_dark_light
    • the_dark_light
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "the_dark_light" <brunnenguk@y...>
        wrote:

        > I'm currently writing the story "Goodbye McKay" on Wraithbait.
        > Unfortunately I seem to have misplaced my beta reader (haven't heard
        > from rodlox so I guess his status is currently MIA?)
        >
        > Anyway, I have some development which I need to check (for the usual
        > spelling, grammer, structure, style as well as checking whether the
        > idea for the latest chapter is any good).
        >
        > As I mentioned earlier, it is for Goodbye McKay (not sure if anyone
        > reads it). For those not familiar with it, it is a dark, angsty story
        > about McKay and the Genii (is also a McWeir story, but slightly)
        >
        > I'd also like suggestions for whether or not it falls under any other
        > genres.
        >
        > the_dark_light

        Crisis averted, I have re-established contact with Rodlox. thanks to
        all those who offered to help out with my writing.

        the_dark_light