Re: Looking for Beta

  • victoriaely
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2006
      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Schmidt"
      <kevin.schmidt@n...> wrote:

      > Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for a Kavanagh/OFC fic that I'm
      writing, it's the first in the series. Will contain mentions of child
      abuse. Need someone to double check my spelling and formatting, along
      with pointing out where I've made other mistakes. If you're interested
      please let me know.

      I'd like to do it! I have to warn you that grammar isn't my strongest
      point, but if you think you can manage in that area, i think i can do
      the rest :)
    • meliaka2
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2006

        This is my first SGA fic and am looking for someone to look over it for grammar/spelling although I am trying to clean it up as much as possible.  Also, I wouldn't mind in comments on plot, dialouge, etc.  Although I have written other things I am really trying to improve and may or may not have accomplished it in this fic.  Story is gen h/c and will be (I'm almost done) between 9,500 and 10,000 words.

        Thanks!

        Meli

      • erikakobori
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007
          I have a few unbeta'd fics that needs your services. I write Gen, H/C
          fics with an ocasional angst. Mostly short stories that were posted on
          my Livejournal, but I also have at least one multi-chapter. Need
          mostly spelling, punctuantion and grammar and I'm not a native English
          speaker, and even teaching English as a second language, my grasp of
          the language is still far from being the same as the talented betas
          around.

          Erika