Need Beta for Shep-centric Fic

  • caras_auntie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
      I appear to have misplaced my beta, and cannot wait any longer not to
      finish polishing up this story and get it posted. So...

      This is Shep-centric, no ship, no slash, final story of a 3 story arc,
      but it is a stand-alone piece. Most of the team appears, but is
      mostly Shep and McKay. There's a mystery, some action, a little
      whumpage and some h/c at the end.

      I think I have caught all typos and grammar, but something always pops
      up. What I would really like is someone who will point out flaws in
      the storyline, awkward conversation, boring bits, etc. I thrive on
      creative criticism.

      And I would like it back within 2 days (otherwise I might explode from
      impatience). ;-)

      If you can help me, please email me ASAP. Thanks!

      Cassandra (ga unicorn)
    • Lorelle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
        Cassandra,

        I can help if no one else volunteers.  It's just that at the moment I have four stories in my queue.  I don't just leave people hanging though, I let them know where things are at / how long they have to wait.  So... I know you're looking for something more immediate than this, but if you get stuck, I'm here.

        Lorelle
        LorEllipsis...
      • cassandra johns