Re: [wraithbeta] Need Beta for Tower tag fic

  • ashanome
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2005
      I'm willing to help out. As long as it's a gen fic (friendship, sure, romance not so much).

      On 12/20/05, entsg1efc2002 < entsg1efc2002@...> wrote:
      Hey,

      Well the title kinda says it all.  So if you are trying to remain
      spoiler free, not a good fic to help with.

      If you've seen it, I need basically spelling, grammar just little
      checks that I don't repeat something or that everything makes sense.  :)

      Any hints for things to add are welcome also.  :)

      I hope to finish this tonight or tomorrow afternoon and am very
      impatient at posting.  :)  hint hint.  :)

      Thanks for the help, I've never tried this before so looking forward
      to my first time.  :)