Need Beta for Tower tag fic

  • entsg1efc2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2005
      Hey,

      Well the title kinda says it all. So if you are trying to remain
      spoiler free, not a good fic to help with.

      If you've seen it, I need basically spelling, grammar just little
      checks that I don't repeat something or that everything makes sense. :)

      Any hints for things to add are welcome also. :)

      I hope to finish this tonight or tomorrow afternoon and am very
      impatient at posting. :) hint hint. :)

      Thanks for the help, I've never tried this before so looking forward
      to my first time. :)

      Laheara
    • ashanome