Greetings!

  • specialphreak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      I am a newbie here and need a beta. I need to know if what I have
      written is in character, if it sounds to silly to continue, stuff
      like that. I think the grammer should be ok, but would like to know
      if you catch anything! The following is my "summary" - I have not
      gotten to far, maybe the first chapter only 1489 words so far...if
      you are interested, please email me and I will send the story on to
      you. thank you in advance! specialphreak~
      ps this is a challenge that i issued over on McShepp Slash, just FYI

      FIC: McShepp/PreSlash
      Rating: PG13ish
      Title: A Christmas Tale
      Author: specialphreak~
      E-Mail: specialphreak@...
      Disclaimer: *raises eyebrow* you really think they are mine?
      *bounces off, cackling wickedly*
      Archive: please let me know where its going!
      Spoilers: sometime after Aurora and before Lost Boys
      Feedback: Will shock me, as I am not expecting any so, uh, yes,
      please!
      Warnings: Mutant Trees, Nasty Squirrel-like Creatures, John trying
      to get into the Spirit of Christmas
      phreaky squirrel bites him and Rodney decides to keep it as a pet
      Author's Notes: I took up my own challenge, as no one else even
      acknowledged it {sigh} Also, not a writer. Don't even know why I am
      doing this.read at your own risk, kiddies