Newbie in need of beta reader

  • the_dark_light
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
      I'm a new author to wraithbait and I'm looking for a beta reader for a
      story I'm working on.

      After escaping from the Atlantis brig, Kolya uses McKay as a hostage.
      I'm trying to keep the story clean, I expect it to only be G-PG.

      Spoilers for Season 2 (mention of Sheppards rank, but no Ronon
      mention) and warnings for character death
    • victoriaely
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
        I'd love to beta it for you, the only problem is you shouldn't
        completely trust me with the grammar issues. :)
        If this is ok, just mail me the story.
        rox

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "the_dark_light" <brunnenguk@y...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 20, 2005
          wrote:

          > I'm a new author to wraithbait and I'm looking for a beta reader for a
          > story I'm working on.
          >
          > After escaping from the Atlantis brig, Kolya uses McKay as a hostage.
          > I'm trying to keep the story clean, I expect it to only be G-PG.
          >
          > Spoilers for Season 2 (mention of Sheppards rank, but no Ronon
          > mention) and warnings for character death

          I've managed to find a beta, thanks to everyone who has offered to help.

          Fingers crossed everyone for my story :-)
        • the_dark_light
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 20, 2005
            wrote:

            > I'm a new author to wraithbait and I'm looking for a beta reader for a
            > story I'm working on.
            >
            > After escaping from the Atlantis brig, Kolya uses McKay as a hostage.
            > I'm trying to keep the story clean, I expect it to only be G-PG.
            >
            > Spoilers for Season 2 (mention of Sheppards rank, but no Ronon
            > mention) and warnings for character death

            Fortunately, I've found a beta now (many thanks to victoriaely) and
            thanks to everyone who has offered to help, I really appreciate the
            fact that there are people out there who are willing to puit in the
            time and effort to beta my story.

            Fingers crossed for it getting archived!